"Kalbarri ~ Spectacular Gorges and Coastline" Top 5 Page for this destination Kalbarri by icyjo24

Kalbarri Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 367 photos

I'm really stunned by the beauty of this place.. finally get to see what I have enjoyed learning in physical geography all these years. The landforms and rock formations here are indeed awesome. Do take a look at the tips for more photos and information. However, just like in the Pinnacles Desert, there are also a lot of irritating flies here.

• Last visit to Kalbarri: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 1, 2004

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Nice stuff, thanks for sharing. Cheers

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2005 at 3:17 AM

Nice appreciation of Kalbarri's rugged landscape. i'll return and rate it when the ratings djinns are back in their bottle. leyle

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2005 at 11:51 PM

We claim that our flies are the friendliest in the world! :-)

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2005 at 5:17 AM

My in-laws visited here some years back & really liked it. After seeing your superb photos I can understand why. The colours in the photos of the rocks is amazing.

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2004 at 10:05 AM

I loved it at Kalbarri too, you have some great photos. Thanks for visiting my WA pages and happy holidays!

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2004 at 3:18 AM

Great to see Kalbarri again, if even just virtually. Thanks for the visit.

• angela80's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2004 at 4:00 AM

great pics of Kalbarri. It`s beautifull out there. When I see your pictures of it it remembers me when I was there. I love it. Xangela

• Myndo's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2004 at 12:44 PM

Very good tips about Kalbarri, seems that I missed some things when having been there (the pool looks nice), and very good pictures, I especially like the first one with the sandstone formations!

• K.Knight's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2004 at 2:54 AM

Josephine, You sure did a lot in Kalbarri National park! It looks a lot greener than when Anne and I were there. Great pix and tips!

icyjo24

“Tokyo ~ 13 to 19 June 2009”

Badges & Stats in Kalbarri

Have you been to Kalbarri?

Latest Activity in Kalbarri