"Kayaking Phangnga Bay" Phangnga by icyjo24
Phangnga Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 61 photos
Phangnga Bay is located northwards of Phuket. I took a daytrip to explore the numerous limestone islands and caves, kayaking at some points. Daytrips are available from Phuket Island or from Phangnga Town in the mainland. The islands are beautiful and there are caves and hidden lagoons in some of the islands. However, due to the gloomy weather in the later part of the trip, my digital camera did not do justice to this beautiful place.
7.30 to 8am: Pickup at guesthouse or hotel
9 am: Depart from Ao Po Pier on Cruiseboat
Swim, Kayak, Relax on the beach at Naka Island
Explore Panak Island and sea cave on kayak
Visit Hong Island and its lagoons on kayak
Visit the famous James Bond Island, Ao Ping Kan
5.30 pm: Back at Ao Po Pier
6.30 to 7 pm: Reach guesthouse or hotel
This is the famous James Bond Island that is depicted in every brochure or book about Thailand. The official Thai name... more travel advice
This is one of the limestone islands where we stop by for kayaking at the edges of the islands where you can look at the... more travel advice
icyjo24's Related Pages
Phangnga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Looking through a Fish Bowl at Phangnga"
- "Phang Nga Bay: A wonderful place to explore"
- "Kayaking Phangnga Bay"
- "Surin Archipelago, Phang-Nga Province"
- "Phang Nga"
- "Phang Nga Bay"
- "Phangnga, the Sunlust heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phangnga
- Hotels in Phangnga
- Transportation in Phangnga
- Restaurants in Phangnga
- Warnings and Dangers in Phangnga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phangnga
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Phangnga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phangnga
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 15 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Perth Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Ko Khai Intro, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Redang Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Northern Thailand Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rottnest Island Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue