"Beautiful Redang" Pulau Redang by icyjo24

Pulau Redang Travel Guide: 277 reviews and 860 photos

Redang is one of the most beautiful islands I have visited so far in Southeast Asia.... Must go and see for yourself the white sand beaches and crystal clear waters before it becomes like Pulau Tioman (I really hope it doesn't)..... Just laze at the beach, snorkelling around the bays or if you have a group of friends, try the thrilling bananaboat. Do take a look at my tips and travelogues for more nice pictures of Redang...

• Pros:Beautiful white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters
  • In a nutshell:See it before its gone
  • Last visit to Pulau Redang: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Nov 30, 2004

• xuessium's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2006 at 6:31 AM

Lovely place...glad I went...

• kelnsha's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2006 at 12:29 AM

1 of the gd choice u made. Try Redang Holiday if u r going again. Cheers! - Kelvin

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2005 at 8:58 AM

Hi Josephine, very nice page & photos of Pulau Redang ! I just completed my VT Pulau Redang page, so do drop by if you are free :)

• iwys's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2005 at 3:39 AM

You are right. It is very beautiful.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2005 at 9:54 AM

my dream destination! thanks Jo.

• Apr 7, 2005 at 7:53 AM

Great underwater photos. Redang really look much better than Tioman. Hope to go there someday.

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2005 at 10:13 PM

Wow, beautiful pictures of the sunrise at Redang and clear underwater pix. You really had a gd time here.

• cheapskate's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2005 at 9:53 AM

Wah.. Redang looks really good! I also want to go there and chill out!

• ukirsari's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 10:24 AM

josephine, warm regards from me and thanks so much for compliment. you have many beautiful pictures. enjoy them very much!!!

• 31Aug's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2004 at 9:55 PM

Thank's for dropping by. Nice Redang page. We may have the same feel about the islands there in the east coast. I gotta go there again sometime. Have a safe trip to the Perhentian's, and anywhere in the world too. Merry Christmas, & good speed.

icyjo24

“Tokyo ~ 13 to 19 June 2009”

Badges & Stats in Pulau Redang

Have you been to Pulau Redang?

Latest Activity in Pulau Redang