"Peaks and Vales" Broomfield by koolkatz_76
Broomfield Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 5 photos
It's my third time to Colorado this year, and it's still one of my favourite places to visit.
On a sunny day, the peaks of the Rockies are framed against azure blue skies. Contrasted with the surrounding flat lands, it makes a stunning picture whichever angle you look at. You can almost imagine this on the cover of a jigsaw puzzle, and you feel like you have never-ending freedom to stretch your soul here.
- Pros:Beautiful, peaceful, wonderful!
- Cons:For every beer you consume, it's equivalent to 3 beers, due to the altitude... is this really a con at all??? :-)
- In a nutshell:Space, freedom and peace... gorgeous place!
koolkatz_76's Related Pages
Broomfield Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Broomfield
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Broomfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broomfield
Photos in BroomfieldSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 12 reviews, 1 photo
- Tokyo Intro, 12 reviews
- Chiang Mai Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews