"Beautiful Hydra" Hydra Island by Ruai
Hydra Island Travel Guide: 199 reviews and 597 photos
If you only have time to go to one of the nearby Islands to Athens, then this should be the one. Its harbour setting is spectacular!
- Pros:gorgeous town and lovely cliffside walks
- Cons:Town is steep so need fairly good mobility
- In a nutshell:What a wonderful world that has places like Hydra in it
Ruai's Related Pages
Hydra Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lady Of Argo Saronic Gulf"
- "Hydra-Island in the Saronic Gulf of the Aegian Sea"
- "HYDRA - GRECIAN VACATION FROM VACATIONS"
- "Hydra: a jewel in the saronic golf"
- "HYDRA: SOMETIMES WE NEED TO GET AWAY..."
- "Quiet and beautiful - that's Hydra."
- "Hard Hydra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hydra Island
- Hotels in Hydra Island
- Transportation in Hydra Island
- Nightlife in Hydra Island
- Restaurants in Hydra Island
- Shopping in Hydra Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Hydra Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hydra Island
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Hydra Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hydra Island
Photos in Hydra IslandSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Dun Laoghaire Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tinos Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Andros Island 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Cong Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos