"Sunflowers on Paros" Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island by Ruai
Paros Island Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 89 photos
Paros is a lovely Island to get your bearings on before plunging into various surrounding gems. Along with Naxos, it has the best and quickest ferry connections and, outside of high season, is well worth exploring in its own right!
Windmills can be found dotted about the hills of the Cyclades. Sadly most are now ruins though a few have been converted... more travel advice
The Cycladic towns and villages are well known for their charm. Its amazing how easy it is to get lost in a tiny... more travel advice
Ruai's Related Pages
Paros Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I love parOs in september"
- "THE MARBLE OF THE MYTHS"
- "Sunflowers on Paros"
- "A delicate sister to Naxos"
- "Paros: One-Stop Shop"
- "One Day In Paros"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paros Island
- Hotels in Paros Island
- Transportation in Paros Island
- Nightlife in Paros Island
- Restaurants in Paros Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Paros Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paros Island
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Paros Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paros Island
Photos in Paros IslandSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Dun Laoghaire Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tinos Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Andros Island 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Cong Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos