Cong Hotel Tips by Ruai
Cong Hotels: 1,354 reviews and 3 photos
Centrally located in the village and with an attached restaurant (the fennel seed : couldn't eat there as it was booked out but it looked good) and pub (the Crowes nest: pleasant place to have a drink or a casual bite). Its a lot more reasonably priced than Ashford Castle!
Unique Qualities: Handy for anyone using the bus from Galway to get to Cong
Address: Main Street, Cong, Co. Mayo
Comparison: about average
Directions: Its a small place, so Main st means Main st! :)
Phone: +353 94 9546243/9546004
Had stayed in Cong Hostel many years ago and found that its even better today. Ensuite twins and 4 beds appear to be the order of the day. Facilities are more than adequate and there is a big screen home cinema on which to watch "the Quiet Man" (Its almost a religious duty in these parts :-)
The Hostel is a little way out of town, so bring a torch if you're walking back at night.
Unique Qualities: Its got minigolf. So good for kids of all sizes!
Address: Cong Hostel, Lisloughrey, Quay Road, Cong
Comparison: about average
Directions: Near the main entrance to Ashford Castle
Phone: +353 94 954 6089
More Reviews (11)
Ruai's Related Pages
Cong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not just the Quiet Man!"
- "Quite man location - quite splendid"
- "Cong....mixed emotions"
- "It Smelled of Leprechans!"
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota
- Ocean Breeze Inn
- Cervantes Hotel Costa Del Sol
- Travelodge Shakopee (1251 E First Ave )
- Jardines Del Plaza
- Beach Place and Sand Dollar Guesthouse
- Holiday Inn Emerald Beach
- Real Marina Hotel & Spa
- ITC Sonar Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Paradise Center Resort Surfers Paradise
- InterContinental Toronto
- The Anchorage By the Sea
- Days Inn Waterloo
- Travelodge L`Hospitalet
Badges & Stats in Cong
- 13 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Cong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cong
Read real reviews about Cong Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Dun Laoghaire Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tinos Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Andros Island 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Cong Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos