Dalkey Nightlife Tips by Ruai Top 5 Page for this destination
Dalkey Nightlife: 2 reviews and 1 photos
The pub is one of the Dalkey pubs that caters to local Dalkeyites. As such it has a mixed age group and a relaxed atmosphere. It does a carvery lunch every day and in the evenings serves good (and enormous) portions of food. Pop up to the balcony and you'll be able to admire the stained glass roof windows. Interior of the pub is highly decorated and as its only around the corner from the trainstation its handy if you are planning to jump back on the last train back into town :-)
Dress Code: Whatever
Address: 17 Colliemore Road, Dalkey
Directions: Just off Castle street
Phone: 353 (0)1 285-8511
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (14)
Ruai's Related Pages
Dalkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dalkey, a pretty village near Dublin"
- "My favourite place to escape Dublin"
- "Dalkey village"
- "A quick look at Dalkey"
- "LOOKING FOR BONO'S HOUSE IN DALKEY ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dalkey
- Transportation in Dalkey
- Nightlife in Dalkey
- Restaurants in Dalkey
- Shopping in Dalkey
- See All...
Explore the World
- Franktown Hotels
- Netherlands Hotels
- Soufrière Hotels
- Ibaraki-ken Hotels
- Obcina Bled
- Île de Port-Cros
- Isla de Coiba
Badges & Stats in Dalkey
- 15 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Dalkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dalkey
Top 10 Pages
- Dun Laoghaire Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tinos Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Andros Island 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Cong Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos