"Dalkey, a pretty village near Dublin" Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey by Ruai
Dalkey Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 80 photos
I like Dalkey because its kept some sense of the village it was while being incorporated into ever expanding Dublin. Its location has helped in this regard, limiting development to some extent(sea on one side, national park on the other). There are literally Dalkeyites who have not stepped out of the village in years, finding in it all they need. No wonder Dalkey has its own King . . . :-)
The Idlewilde is one of several cafes in the village and offers breakfast and lunch food with good coffee. Its the sort... more travel advice
This gives a great view of the history of the village and is housed in one of the original 7 castles of Castle St (goats... more travel advice
Ruai's Related Pages
Dalkey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dalkey, a pretty village near Dublin"
- "My favourite place to escape Dublin"
- "Dalkey village"
- "A quick look at Dalkey"
- "LOOKING FOR BONO'S HOUSE IN DALKEY ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dalkey
- Transportation in Dalkey
- Nightlife in Dalkey
- Restaurants in Dalkey
- Shopping in Dalkey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dalkey
- 15 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Dalkey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dalkey
Top 10 Pages
- Dun Laoghaire Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tinos Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Andros Island 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Cong Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos