"Dirty old town" Dublin by Ruai
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,413 reviews and 10,315 photos
Dublin is my hometown. Its changed a lot in the last few years, sometimes for the good, sometimes not, but its essential character is indomitable in the face of all that can be thrown at it! Its a lively, dirty, at times beautiful place surrounded by lovely countryside and facing the sea.
One of its defining characteristics at the moment is a rapidly increasing population and you won't have to walk far in the city to encounter some of those attracted to work here by the booming Irish economy.
Good food and a tasting set of Saki's to try (not sure which is my favourite . . . might have to try them again;).... more travel advice
Ruai's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 53 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 34 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Dun Laoghaire Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 53 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalkey Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tinos Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Andros Island 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cong Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos