"Sierra Vista" Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista by rtBrandie

Sierra Vista Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 253 photos

Army brat

I first came to Sierra Vista when my dad was stationed at Fort Huachuca, which is what brings most visitors. After spending some time with nothing but earth and sky I sometimes find myself getting claustrophobic around too many trees. :)

Of course, I've got to have some Arizona sunset photos. Here's one with a mesquite from last February...although it never really looks any more "full" than it does here.

Favorite Travel Partner

Taylor is my former roomate's little girl. We travelled the Sierra Vista area before I headed to Pennsylvania. I hope to get some of our Ramsey Canyon photos up soon.

Ramsey Canyon is known for birds and butterflies. They get the second highest butterfly visits in the world, second to a place in Mexico.

Dodgy photo as promised

This is a salute to the first VT-er who e-mailed me - Grantboone - and his dodgy photos.

If the photo looks blurry than you've had too much to drink! This, by the way, was taken at Famous Sam's on Fry Blvd in Sierra Vista. If you want to find anything, it's on Fry.

• Pros:Wide open spaces, amazing sunsets
  • Cons:Little to do at night
  • In a nutshell:If you like arid nature it's your cup of tea...it's known as "Sorry" Vista.
  • Last visit to Sierra Vista: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 4, 2004

• GrantBoone's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2004 at 4:46 AM

Brandie , that photo look as sharp as a knife??? It must be something to do with that empty bottle of red wine in front of me!!

rtBrandie

“Have too much fun to take pictures.”

Badges & Stats in Sierra Vista

Have you been to Sierra Vista?

Latest Activity in Sierra Vista