"Citadels, tunnels and cathedrals" Top 5 Page for this destination Alba Iulia by dunemaire
Alba Iulia Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 247 photos
Alba is one of the best preserved historical cities of Romania - along with Sighisoara or Brasov. The advantage is that it's not discovered yet by the larger masses of tourists .. although the signs are also showing that it's a matter of 2-3 years
The Italian architect Giovanni Morando Visconti has made the project of the fortress. He was guided by the general... more travel advice
The food is excellent, you can choose from a large list , with an extensive vegetarian offer too. The prices are quite... more travel advice
dunemaire's Related Pages
Alba Iulia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Citadels, tunnels and cathedrals"
- "ALBA IULIA"
- "Alba Iulia-Tourist attractions"
- "Alba Iulia"
- "Alba Iulia: Old Transylvanian Capital"
- "The legend of Alba Iulia"
- "Historic Alba Iulia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alba Iulia
- Hotels in Alba Iulia
- Transportation in Alba Iulia
- Nightlife in Alba Iulia
- Restaurants in Alba Iulia
- Warnings and Dangers in Alba Iulia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alba Iulia
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Alba Iulia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alba Iulia
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alba Iulia Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canakkale Ili 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Kusadasi 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Timisoara Intro, 1 review, 2 photos