"Without Reservations" miclev21's Profile
Lake Jacosee, SC
More trips to come but not sure yet where!!!
To succed, accept the world as it is and rise above it
- Michael Korda
Its been 4 years that I have lived in San diego!!!! Wow!
Here are my journey's:::::::::::::::::
Los Angeles, CA
Ireland, Scotland and England
Ireland - Dublin, Temple Bar, Wicklow County, Trinity College, Guiness Brewery
Scotland - Edinburgh, New Town, Highlands, The People
England - Countryside, English Riviera, London, Stonehenge
Vegas was tons of fun.
DC was good times with Family and Friends
New Orleans for Jazz Fest was interesting
Virginia Beach was chill
Laguna Beach, CA was odd
DC again for s's and g's
Vegas - I walked that strip!
Sierra Vista, AZ
Oaho, Big Island, Hawaii
Sacramento/El Dorado, CA
GREECE and Turkey
CO - All over
and then who knows:)
"In each of us is a desire to be someone unique"
I have soooo much to do:
My desire to travel to undiscovered places has been waylaid for the past few years. I want to go back to the days when I walked among the unknown and experienced and learned the language, cultures, etc along the way.
Many of my pictures are packed away and I fear that many will not be able to be scanned for quite some time. Uploading individual pics is hard!
My love of sunsets and sunrises is unending. I believe that each day brings you another 24 hours to enjoy life to the fullest (even if its just watching your favorite program (this is outdated; i no longer watch tv) or running up your favorite mountain). Once you cross midnight, the next day is yours for the taking. I have collected many sunsets/sunrises from around the world and I intend to make an album here to highlist those.
Ararat - Unreal
Key West - they have a special party everyday
New Mexico - Rio Grande, White Sands Full Moon Party
Cancun - beautiful beaches
Hawaii - Kihei; Waikiki, Kailua
San Diego - Everyday
Turks and Caicos - One of the most beautiful I have ever seen
Paris - On top of the Effiel Tower
Brandisi - Leaving Italy behind
Athens - On top of the World
Venice - Pink Lights and rain
Lucerne - Lake in full beauty
Washington, DC - My home
Spain - Feria
Feria in Sevilla, Spain...during April. I love Spain; can I move there?
I will have to get the other picture from this years FERIA!!! I made it back!!!! The entrance/gate was very Moorish!
As a child, I would often tell my mother that I wanted to go to Ohio and Idaho. My mother would ask why and I would reply "because no one else goes there."
The world is much smaller now than when I was a child. Almost no place is undiscovered, but yet, discovering an undiscovered place can just be you seeing a place, a person or what have you for the first time.
I believe South America, Asia, Middle East and Africa are where I would like to go next.
The following are the list of places I have scheduled for the rest of 2006 (so far) :
Sacramento - Jan
DC - March
Oahu, Hawaii - March
Spain/Portugal - April/May
Vegas - May
Clearlake, CA - June
Sacramento/El Dorado - July
DC - July
Greece/Turkey/London - Aug/Sept 07
Carib - FALL 07
India - Dec 08
South America - Fall 09
Sometimes dreams do come true. This is the daily occurence about one block from where I now live. How lucky am I? The ocean is right across the way too. I am definitely taking things for granted; I feel bad if I miss the sunset. Now that June Gloom arrives I don't feel as bad about going to work anymore:) Life has definitely be whirl wind here!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 179 Reviews
- 88 Photos
- 18 Countries
- 37 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- miclev21 and frankcanfly are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Argentina Forum "Re: 2.5 - 3 wks in Argentina -..."
updated their Profile Page "Without Reservations"
- Commented on Worldtraveler's profile page
- Wrote a Review Great local food in Annapolis Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Without Reservations"
- created a Malaysia Travel Page "Unique"
PhotosSee All Photos (88)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 6 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 25 reviews, 4 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Annapolis Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cancún Intro, 9 reviews
- Valencia Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22500 Reviews - 55076 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15645 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos