"More than an Accidental Tourist" suzannehye's Profile
I was born in Washington, D.C., part of the great "Baby Boomer" explosion. I grew up in Maryland and graduated from St. Mary's College of Maryland. In 1980 I married and moved to central New Jersey, where I still reside. My sister, Jane, has lived in Europe for the past few years, which gave me an opportunity to go to Germany and France in 1999 and 2000. In 2003 and 2004 I met her in Prague.
My other favorite vacation destination is the Western shore of the Chesapeake Bay.
I own a bead store, and teach beading and jewelry making. My travel to Prague is in part for business, as I am able to obtain vintage glass beads, pendants, buttons and jewelry.
I am married and have two children.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 43 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on suzannehye's profile page
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Can't add to travel planner"
- Wrote a Review Rome By Night Tour...DO IT! in Rome Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Buy a Dubrovnik Card"
updated their Personal Page "My Favorite City - Prague"
- created a New Jersey Travel Page "New Jersey and You - Perfect Together?"
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Milan 4 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Philadelphia 2 reviews, 2 photos
- New Jersey Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Rome 2 reviews
- Dubrovnik 1 review, 1 photo
- Newark 1 review, 1 photo
- Freehold 1 review, 1 photo
- York 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.