"Europe's Capital" London by dircelo
London Travel Guide: 23,476 reviews and 49,424 photos
London is the most fastmoving and upbeat city of Europe and one of the most vibrant cities of the world.
Despite pollution and crowds of tourists, people from all over the world live together in this city peacefully.
Numerous tourist attractions can make it difficult to decide where to go, especially if you are on a budget or if you do not have enough time.
Plenty of art, museums (many for free), musicals, pubs, restaurants, parks, gardens, exhibitions, shopping, streetlife, bars, coffeeshops, streetmarkets, exciting sights such as the Tower, which I saw recently for the first time even though I live in London, or the Towerbridge.
Regretfully the Euro currency or others are not as strong as the British Pound. Therefore I do recommend to stop thinking about horrendous prices such as for entrance fees or transportation, hotels, food and beverage, but enjoy the unique atmosphere of business and pleasure created by the beautieful London people.
There is so much to do! It can be stress! There maybe queues! Avoid the weekend at some instances. Take time and enjoy!
Many of the buildings, parks, taxicabs etc can be spectacular! Even if you are busy and situated in crowds enjoy the architecture. I recommend visiting Notting Hill Gate for a day and walk around there...
- Pros:fastmoving though relaxed atmosphere.
- Cons:"bloody" expensive!
- In a nutshell:inspirational and ever changing.
What a fabulous way to beginn your sightseeing trip, especially if you arrive by night! Not only the Eros statue on... more travel advice
The atmosphere during/before christmas makes you want to buy christmas gifts. Great Lights. Beautieful! more travel advice
dircelo's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 11 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frankfurt am Main Intro, 59 reviews, 140 photos
- Chicago Intro, 35 reviews, 120 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 19 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 35 photos
- Borobudur Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
No friends yet.