"Beautiful Zamboanga City a undiscovered Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City by MTrue
Zamboanga City Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 169 photos
This year i finally made it back again to Zamboanga City ,the place I used to live for almost 2 years.
I observe no matter when you visit Zamboanga ,it still remains unmatched to all the other city`s in the Philippines in beauty,it is still the most beautiful city in the Philippines.
I have been to Davao,Cebu, Manila.Cagayan de oro and other city´s ,sorry to say but in terms of natural beauty,senery,divers people,seafood,fruits the other places can not match.
And guess what Zamboanga City has a new attraction,Paseo del mar a beachfront boulevard similar to the Manila bay,where you can eat and dine right next to the beach.
And unlike the press reports as a Foreigner I never had any problems and I always feel safe in Zamboanga for 18 years now .
Check out for yourself.
The whole City is surrounded by water.
Go to the beach at Ebenezer Bible College,it a very serene place.
Zamboanga has lots of Beaches rocky and sandy , and the best and cheapest seafood in the Philippines.
It is a City like only few in the world ,it has its own Islands with pink and white sand agross the City and Mountains like Lunzuran and Mt Colambato with the cross on top within in the City Proper from where you can have an fantastic Oceanview.
Inspite of the bad press reports it is peaceful its People are great ,there are many Beautiful Beaches with in the City prober and Beautiful Mountains too ,all with in easy reach.
Try Acapulco Beach resort or La Vista .
When you are in Zamboanga don 't miss to go to the famous pink and white sand Islands of Sta Cruz.
A good place to stay while in Zamboanga City is Sam's Guesthouse it is affortable and close to the Bus terminal and Guiwan Market
Or travel to BOlong beach and the stunning 11 islands of the coast of bolong approx.35 Km drive along the ocean from Sam`s Guesthouse.
There are farms with Horseback riding.
The people are very friendly and helpful.
The fruits and seafood are very good and among the cheapest in the Country
Zamboanga City has a nice Boulevard with a swimming Beach from where you can watch the Sunset or see Sta. Cruz Island agross.
Zamboanga the Cross from where you can see the Ocean and Sta. Cruz Island to the right there is Mount Columbato
You have to hike to this place .It is located in Pasonanca Park ,in Abong Abong .The view over Zamboanga City is amazing.
- Pros:Most beautiful ,Exotic City in the Philippines ,best Mangos ,best Seafood, very friendly people,nice Beaches
- Cons:none for me
- In a nutshell:Nice and Romantic Place in Mindanao Philippines
This is a very beautiful and popular area in Zamboanga City.Some of the most beautiful houses in the Philippines are... more travel advice
MTrue's Related Pages
Zamboanga City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zamboanga Hermosa - Flower City of the South"
- "Bienvenidos a Zamboanga"
- "Beautiful Zamboanga City a undiscovered Paradise"
- "Zamboanga Hermosa - City of Flowers"
- "HERE I COME DIPOLOG CITY.........................."
- "Zamboanga City: Asia's Latin City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zamboanga City
- Hotels in Zamboanga City
- Transportation in Zamboanga City
- Nightlife in Zamboanga City
- Restaurants in Zamboanga City
- Shopping in Zamboanga City
- Warnings and Dangers in Zamboanga City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zamboanga City
- 22 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zamboanga City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zamboanga City
- Wrote a Review Swimming at the crown recengy Pasonanca Park in Zamboanga City Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Swimming at the crown recengy Pasonanca Park"
- updated a Zamboanga City Travel Page "Beautiful Zamboanga City a undiscovered Paradise"
- Posted in Travel Zamboanga City Forum "Re: Safe for an American in..."
Photos in Zamboanga CitySee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos
- Philippines Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Mindanao Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- South Africa Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Eastern Cape Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Germany Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Black Forest Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.