"I'm so Blessed by Almighty God to travel the world" MTrue's Profile

I love children especially the rejected ones

As a Christian Missionary Volunteer I 'M blessed by Almighty God to work among Orphants and Streetchildren in different parts of the world .
That's how I came to Travel to places I never ever even imagined to see,I didn't even now the names of some Country"Sbefore.

These Pages is also a record to those who are supporting our mission and work through prayers and finances and and maybe planing to support me through prayers and finances in the future.
I thank the Lord God that I have found Love and Salvation in his son Jesus Christ .
Right now we appreciate any prayers and financial contribution
You can visit us here in the Philippines where we live right now ,to get involved in reaching out to the lost Children in the world if you have a heart for them.
You can mail us if you like to get some information and how to get involved in supporting our ministry .
For more information about our worldwide Missionwork
you can also see our Missionwebsite

Thank ´s to all our prayer and ministry partners for your support
without your prayers and giving we could never do it.

The Lord God Allmighty Bless you for your heart.
Blessings,
Michael and Fam

South Africa children Ministry 1999

The children of this world are on my heart
since a car accident changed my life .
My FAMILY AND I dedicated our lives to give some Hope,Love and Dignity back into Children 's Hearts.Children deserve Dignity/Acceptance
This pictures is taken in a South African Hospital

Philippine Children Ministry 1992

Children are wonderful,these ones were
from the Philippines.
I visited some of the villages and provided medicine and health care in the hospital when needed.

Calcutta Ministry India 1996

This was a 8 week old Baby in the squatters in Calcutta where I volunteered
with the Missionary's of Charity
Mother Theresas Mission
I love Children that's why my family and I are volunteers to reach out to a desperate world which needs Love and acceptance.
Thanks for the people who believe in us and pray and support us .
Please continoue to pray for the children as well

South Africa Children Ministry 2005

This was my latest ministry in a HIV
orphanage in South Africa.
This 3 year old Boy I loved so much like my own son.May God heal him that's my prayer

2007 Children Ministry Philippines

May 2007 Right now my family and I are volunteer Missionary with Youth with a Mission YWAM .We are having a feeding program in the Garbage Dump together with the Pastor there.My wife also cooks for the kids,about 50 -75 of them.I also deliver Bibles and Medical treatment called Mercy Mi nistries.
We are doing this on our own exspense we are living by faith in God for the provision prayer and of regular finances for our Mission.
If you feel let to support our mission contact me,thanks.

Philippines ministry october 2007

This picture shows me as a non salaried teacher for the underprivledged children in a squatter area.
Even though im not teacher i enjoy teaching basic english ,teaching about Jesus,and other subject.
The children are very gifted and wonderful and not different from other children in the world, they are only less priveledged because of poverty.
God the father has a great future installed for them and who knows some day one of this children might become the president of the philippines or a doctor.I pray for that.I love them like my own children.

Feeding ministry in the Philippines 2007

This is our feeding program we also have here in the Philippines aside from our other ministries.
My wife is cooking food together with the Pastor in the Garbage Dump to feed sometimes up to 100 children.
we are giving the children who live on the Garbage Dump in our city at least once a week a decent meal to eat.
Many Children are malnurised in the Philippines.
My family and I like to follow Jesus Christ who feed the hungry,healed the sick.
Jesus Christ who loves all children and doesn't want them to suffer from Malnutrition

• Intro Updated Aug 16, 2010

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2012 at 8:24 PM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Best wishes to you to keep on your mission and travelling interest. Cheers.

• Apr 14, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Keep it up!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 11:13 AM

Happy Birthday, Michael! ENJOY your day!

• mi.chelle's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 5:43 AM

Happy Birthday Michael!. May God bless you with long life so you can continue making a difference.

• moonlighting's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2006 at 11:55 PM

Great page, great heart!

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2006 at 12:40 PM

Hello there...Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to You ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia. Have a good one, Cheers ~~K~~

• paradisedreamer's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2005 at 1:19 AM

If only there were more people in the world like you, thanks for what you do!!

• bct341's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2005 at 10:26 AM

excellent home page.... you have a fulfilling vocation working with the children of the world.. keep up the great work

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!