"I'm so Blessed by Almighty God to travel the world" MTrue's Profile
As a Christian Missionary Volunteer I 'M blessed by Almighty God to work among Orphants and Streetchildren in different parts of the world .
That's how I came to Travel to places I never ever even imagined to see,I didn't even now the names of some Country"Sbefore.
These Pages is also a record to those who are supporting our mission and work through prayers and finances and and maybe planing to support me through prayers and finances in the future.
I thank the Lord God that I have found Love and Salvation in his son Jesus Christ .
Right now we appreciate any prayers and financial contribution
You can visit us here in the Philippines where we live right now ,to get involved in reaching out to the lost Children in the world if you have a heart for them.
You can mail us if you like to get some information and how to get involved in supporting our ministry .
For more information about our worldwide Missionwork
you can also see our Missionwebsite
Thank ´s to all our prayer and ministry partners for your support
without your prayers and giving we could never do it.
The Lord God Allmighty Bless you for your heart.
Michael and Fam
The children of this world are on my heart
since a car accident changed my life .
My FAMILY AND I dedicated our lives to give some Hope,Love and Dignity back into Children 's Hearts.Children deserve Dignity/Acceptance
This pictures is taken in a South African Hospital
Children are wonderful,these ones were
from the Philippines.
I visited some of the villages and provided medicine and health care in the hospital when needed.
This was a 8 week old Baby in the squatters in Calcutta where I volunteered
with the Missionary's of Charity
Mother Theresas Mission
I love Children that's why my family and I are volunteers to reach out to a desperate world which needs Love and acceptance.
Thanks for the people who believe in us and pray and support us .
Please continoue to pray for the children as well
This was my latest ministry in a HIV
orphanage in South Africa.
This 3 year old Boy I loved so much like my own son.May God heal him that's my prayer
May 2007 Right now my family and I are volunteer Missionary with Youth with a Mission YWAM .We are having a feeding program in the Garbage Dump together with the Pastor there.My wife also cooks for the kids,about 50 -75 of them.I also deliver Bibles and Medical treatment called Mercy Mi nistries.
We are doing this on our own exspense we are living by faith in God for the provision prayer and of regular finances for our Mission.
If you feel let to support our mission contact me,thanks.
This picture shows me as a non salaried teacher for the underprivledged children in a squatter area.
Even though im not teacher i enjoy teaching basic english ,teaching about Jesus,and other subject.
The children are very gifted and wonderful and not different from other children in the world, they are only less priveledged because of poverty.
God the father has a great future installed for them and who knows some day one of this children might become the president of the philippines or a doctor.I pray for that.I love them like my own children.
This is our feeding program we also have here in the Philippines aside from our other ministries.
My wife is cooking food together with the Pastor in the Garbage Dump to feed sometimes up to 100 children.
we are giving the children who live on the Garbage Dump in our city at least once a week a decent meal to eat.
Many Children are malnurised in the Philippines.
My family and I like to follow Jesus Christ who feed the hungry,healed the sick.
Jesus Christ who loves all children and doesn't want them to suffer from Malnutrition
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 58 Reviews
- 168 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Wrote a Review Swimming at the crown recengy Pasonanca Park in Zamboanga City Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Swimming at the crown recengy Pasonanca Park"
- updated a Zamboanga City Travel Page "Beautiful Zamboanga City a undiscovered Paradise"
updated their Profile Page "I'm so Blessed by Almighty God to travel the world"
- Posted in Travel Zamboanga City Forum "Re: Safe for an American in..."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos
- Philippines Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Mindanao Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- South Africa Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Eastern Cape Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Germany Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Black Forest Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos