"Ambato, at the heart of Ecuador" Ambato by Strannik
Ambato Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 105 photos
Ambato is a quite busy town, most of it rebuilt after an earthquake 60 years ago. Then, it became famous for its Carnival parades on "Fiesta de las Flores y las Frutas", honoring the interesting production of fruits and flowers they have due to its spring weather. And it is on the way to Banios, so why not stop by and check?
Strannik's Related Pages
Ambato Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ambato - the city of Fruits and Flowers"
- "Great Little City"
- "The surnatural museum - Le musee "sur"naturel"
- "Ambato, at the heart of Ecuador"
- "Ambato the land of my grandfather"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ambato
- Hotels in Ambato
- Transportation in Ambato
- Nightlife in Ambato
- Restaurants in Ambato
- Shopping in Ambato
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ambato
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ambato?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ambato
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Almaty Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia del Azuay Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baños Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de La Plata Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ingapirca Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue