"Looking back to the river" Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil by Strannik
Guayaquil Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 461 photos
Finally Guayaquil is returning to its marine roots, just from where it all started.
The symbol of Guayaquil's re-birth is this long strip park along the river shore, the best place for a nice walk!
You can find some nice views and things to do at Guayaquil nights, going up to the top of "Cerro de Santa Ana" is one that mixes both.
If you happen to be around -not only the city but the country in general- during late december, you will witness one of... more travel advice
Right where Santa Ana hill meets Guayas river, the oldest neighborhood of the city is located. It has a single lonely... more travel advice
Strannik's Related Pages
Guayaquil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guayaquil - The 'Pearl of the Pacific'"
- "Santiago de Guayaquil - Up River"
- "Looking back to the river"
- "A short stop over in Guayaquil"
- "Only an overnight stop"
- "beautifull Guayaquil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guayaquil
- Hotels in Guayaquil
- Transportation in Guayaquil
- Nightlife in Guayaquil
- Restaurants in Guayaquil
- Shopping in Guayaquil
- Warnings and Dangers in Guayaquil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guayaquil
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Guayaquil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guayaquil
Photos in GuayaquilSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Almaty Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia del Azuay Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baños Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de La Plata Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ingapirca Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue