"High mountains, ancient walls and nice llamas" Ingapirca by Strannik
Ingapirca Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 146 photos
Ingapirca, meaning "The wall of Inca", is an archeological place where original Cañari and foreigner Inca cultures met, mixed and created an important group of buildings rich in symbols. Most of it was destroyed but the remainings give you a good idea of what it was like.
The photo is kind of dark and not very clear, so you will have to trust me that those 4-legged guys are real llamas, a hairy cousin of camels. You can find clothes made of their wool but if you want even finer, get the ones made of alpaca wool
Strannik's Related Pages
Ingapirca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Most Important Inca Ruins in Ecuador"
- "The Most Famous Archeological Site in Ecuador"
- "High mountains, ancient walls and nice llamas"
- "Inca Wall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ingapirca
- Hotels in Ingapirca
- Transportation in Ingapirca
- Restaurants in Ingapirca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ingapirca
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ingapirca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ingapirca
Photos in IngapircaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guayaquil Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Almaty Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quito Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lima Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia del Azuay Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baños Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ingapirca Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla de La Plata Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos