"The Last Leg of Luzon" Province of Sorsogon by lost_wanderer
Province of Sorsogon Travel Guide: 203 reviews and 864 photos
see that smile on my face? that's right after swimming with a GIANT fish bigger than our boat. here at donsol bay from november-may, one is almost certain to encounter a whale shark (butanding in local dialect) anytime of the day. they're not just passing as the bay is not just a migration path. it is a feeding ground of those gentle giants.
this church in barcelona, sorsogon is reputedly 300-400 years old. made of dead corals, lime and other elements from the sea, the exterior is said to be the original materials used in the construction. the interior, however, has been renovated without conformity to exterior design and materials. yet, this church was still a sight to behold - along with its comtemporary structures like bell tower and garrison that had been destroyed in pirate attacks.
lost_wanderer's Related Pages
Province of Sorsogon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sorsogon is the Whale Shark Capital of The World"
- "At last a city"
- "SORSOGON THE LAST PARADISE"
- "LAND OF NATURAL SPLENDOR!"
- "our awesome encounter"
- "The Last Leg of Luzon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Sorsogon
- Hotels in Province of Sorsogon
- Transportation in Province of Sorsogon
- Nightlife in Province of Sorsogon
- Restaurants in Province of Sorsogon
- Shopping in Province of Sorsogon
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Sorsogon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Sorsogon
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Province of Sorsogon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Sorsogon
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 3 photos
- Seoul Intro, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 3 photos
- Beijing Shi Intro, 3 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 photos
- Seattle Intro, 3 photos
- Brunei Intro, 3 photos
- Versailles Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Sorsogon Intro, 1 review, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gumaca Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.