"A well preserved medieval village" Noyers by mariev
Noyers Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 37 photos
With its medieval timbered houses (mostly fro the 15th century), Noyers sur Serein has been classified 'One of the 100 most beautiful villages in France', and yes, it's a very pretty one.
The tourists office Office du tourisme de Noyers sur Serein 22, place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 89310 NOYERS-SUR-SEREIN tel.... more travel advice
In summer, the old town becomes pedestrian on sundays and no cars are allowed in the section delimited by the medieval... more travel advice
mariev's Related Pages
Noyers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A well preserved medieval village"
- "Out Of Time..."
- "Noyers, a Plus Beau Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Noyers
- Hotels in Noyers
- Transportation in Noyers
- Restaurants in Noyers
- Warnings and Dangers in Noyers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Noyers
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Noyers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Noyers
Photos in NoyersSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 89 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Strasbourg Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Île de la Cité Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reims Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos
- Noyers Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Île-de-France Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ancy-le-Franc Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Issy-les-Moulineaux Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tataouine Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue