"Let me tell you about myself!" crazydingo's Profile

Hi

Hi.. my name is Kim and I live in Zwolle. Thats in Holland.
Im 30 years old and addicted to Australia.
Animals are a big passion too! Just cant get enough of them. Thats why I studied animalcaretaking. Hopefully I'll end up in a Zoo somewhere in Australia.
At the moment Im working in a zoo called Aquazoo Friesland. Its a zoo next to Leeuwarden in Friesland, its in the north of Holland.

This is a bit information about how my life is at the moment, but in the future I hope to see so much more from this beautifull world! Ive seen Australia and New zealand already and ofcourse some cities arround Holland, but there's far more to explore. You think your land or city is the best? Just let me know!
Unfortunately I dont have much pictures digital, but Im going to work on that. So I can show what I've seen.

My work at the zoo

Working in a zoo isnt what most people think it is. Its hard work! No cuddling and feeding animals all the time! There's a lot of cleaningstuff involved. Visitors dont realize what we do, if they are having a good day. A normal day begins with first morningfeeding. Then you check your animals. Are they still all there? Is everyone healthy? Are they eating well. Then cleanup check, what needs to be cleaned. Then check the weather. Is it too cold? Or to hot? After break starts preparing food. And trust me, its a lot. After lunchbreak starts cleaning. Depends on what animals you take care of, but lot of them dont care what mess they make! Smallest animals need most cleaning! Especially squirrelmonkeys! Still love them...Enjoy pics!

• Intro Updated Dec 30, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!