"Welcome to my Travel tales...." fashionapple's Profile

Greetings from Pakistan, the land of pure.... One of world's most under estimated country by tourists. Thanks to the Western media hype!

You have to visit Pakistan once and then you will realize yourself if what media tells you is the truth or what you have experienced is a reality. So i would say, judge it yourself and you wont be disappointed!

For more details about Pakistan checkout this very helpful official website of Ministry of Tourism

If I could be of any help regarding your trip to Pakistan do email me. It would be pleasure to help my fellow VTers and to have a VT meet. Best wishes.

Please Read It And Note:
Either you are an individual or a web based travel agency, do not use my photographs and tips without my permission. My travel reviews, tips and photographs are not a public property!

Travel Plans for 2008:
Traveling is passion but for that i need money. So trying to save it, wish me luck folks. My travel targets for 2008 are:

~* Turkey
~* Hong Kong
~* South Africa

Lets see if i manage to visit any or all of these countries in 2008. Happy Travels to all of ya!

• Intro Updated Jul 12, 2008

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Wishing you a very happy birthday. Hope you have a fantastic day!

• Chuckaziz's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Was in Pakistan for seven weeks some years ago. I enjoyed my stay especially in Lahore. There are too many things to be explored in Lahore and my stay wasn't long enough to do so. Cheers from KL.

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Hello, how are you?

• srupesh's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2009 at 1:01 AM

WiSh YoU BeLaTeD BiRtH DaY and MaY AlL YoUr DrEaMs CoMe TrUe... I hope everything is going fine down there -RUPESH

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2009 at 1:18 PM

i wish you a very happy birthday and many happy travelling and touring returns of the day :-)

• adeeltahir's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Happy Birthday in advance. I'll be leaving for Shanghai on 24th Feb. May you have many happy and safe travels. Adeel Tahir / Faisalabad.

• tabrez603's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 3:33 AM

Salam Moi....wishing you a upcoming happy birthday.....best wishes....Tabrez

• Aug 7, 2008 at 8:28 AM

Read that you had stayed at Regency alex, I am going there with my family for a week in the end of Aug, what is your experience? was it any good and worth the money? Thanks in advance

• Aug 4, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Salam brother, how are you? I just got your message, haven't logged in VT for ages...hehe. Everything is fine here, alhamdulillah... how about your end? I be going to Bangladesh sometime in December. Adios!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!