"Day trip to Gongbei from Macau" Gongbei by imstress
Gongbei Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 60 photos
We made our way to Gongbei after we checkin to our hotel as it was a rainy day.
Just take a bus to the barrier gate and when you reach the bus terminus where everybody alight, take the esclator up and follow the crowd.
You will come across a beautiful landscape garden and water fountain. Walk towards the barrier gate and you will see the departure hall on your left.
Take the esclator up and follow the crowd to the immigration counter. Do have your departure card and your passport with you before joining the queue for foreigners (shorter queue).
Your departure card will be collected by the immigration officer on Macau's side. You will be in a no man's land for about 3 mins before you arrive at the China's immigration. You will have to fill up an arrival card and look for the foreigner queue.
After all this hassle, you are in Gongbei. You will see the underground shopping mall on your right, take the esclator down and you are in this wonderful shopping land.
You can buy and shop for almost anything in this underground shopping mall at Port Plaza.
This will be the best place to be when it is a rainy day in Macau.
Cheap services like manicure & pedicure (RMB30), massages, hairwash & haircut (RMB30).
This is a shopping heaven for the ladies as there are many shops selling clothings, shoes, bags, costmetics, accessories etc.
There are many restaurants where you could have your meals.
Get ready your departure card at the China's immigration. When you cross over to the Macau's Immigration, do fill up the arrival card before you join the queue.
After reaching the barrier gate, walk to the end and you will see a signboard showing directions for free shuttle bus back to your hotel. If your hotel doesnt provide one, hop on to the one that is nearest to your hotel.
Kungfu served both breakfast and normal menu. Just find this hop very interesting. There are many people eating in... more travel advice
We were attracted by the deco of XiYuan Cha Chan Teng and went there for our dinner. We ordered African Chicken with... more travel advice
imstress' Related Pages
Gongbei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip to Gongbei from Macau"
- "Gongbei - across from Macau SAR"
- "Gongbei photo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gongbei
- Restaurants in Gongbei
- Shopping in Gongbei
- Warnings and Dangers in Gongbei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gongbei
- 8 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Gongbei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gongbei
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 296 reviews, 690 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 52 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 78 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 42 reviews, 163 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 30 reviews, 160 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 32 reviews, 156 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos