"Shanghai! Its a lively city" Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai by imstress
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,079 reviews and 8,150 photos
When you think of Shanghai, what would be the first thing that come to mind?
The Bund is by far the most famous attraction in Shanghai.
The landmark in the city is the rocket look alike Oriental Pearl TV Tower in Pudong Special.
The best way to check out both banks of the Huangpu River and their sights is to take the splendid Huangpu River Tour .
Nanjing Lu is the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
The famous Peace Hotel and People's Square (Renmin Guang Chang) are the famous historical landmarks found in Shanghai.
Yu Yuan and Cheng Huang Miao are also not to be missed.
The temple, or Cheng Huang Miao, is only a short distance from Yu Yuan. It is a touristy but impressive warren of lanes and stalls. Once every city and large town possessed a temple to the town gods, but few have survived.
If you dont like fake goods and dont like to bargain then Nanjing Road is the best place to go for shopping.
I has department stores, specialty shops, exotic restaurants, theaters and cinemas lining up the street.
The 5-km-long Nanjing Road is the most sophisticated shopping and tourist complex in Shanghai.
This mystical animal is a yuan. It looks a bit like the Pixiu. This Yuan can be found in Cheng Huang Miao shopping... more travel advice
This Hua Bao Lou building looks like a palace. Great architeture! beautiful lightings. This is one of the many nice... more travel advice
- Packing List
- Take the subway!
- You are sick!
- See All The Bund
imstress' Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 66 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 44 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 296 reviews, 690 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 52 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 78 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 42 reviews, 163 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 30 reviews, 160 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 32 reviews, 156 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos