"JIUZHAIGOU - FAIRY LAND" Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou by imstress

Jiuzhaigou Travel Guide: 257 reviews and 870 photos

Jiuzhaigou

Jiuzhaigou is situated in Aba County in Sichuan Province. It has became very popular destination for Singaporeans since the filming of the Eight Immortals. The movie Hero is also filmed here.

Jiuzhaigou is the fairyland on earth. You have to come at the right season to see the beauty of Jiuzhaigou.

The entrance fee is at RMB220 .

We manage to see the 5 most important things in Jiuzhaigou during our trip on 14 Nov. Our local guide thinks that we are very lucky to come at the correct timing.

Cai Ling - autumn leaves
Xue Feng - snow capped mountain
Die Pu - waterfalls
Cui Hai - lakes
Tibetian Culture - Jiuzhaigou Cultural show

Jiuzhaigou is the only nature reserve which receive three awards from UNESCO - Natural Heritage Site, World Biosphere Reserve and member of Green Globe 21.

Smoking is not allowed inside the park. This is to protect the nature reserve from pollution and forest fire. Visitors are reminded to protect the park and not to litter or pluck any flowers or leaves.

Visit www.jiuzhaigouvalley.com for more information on Jiuzhaigou.

• Last visit to Jiuzhaigou: Nov 2006
  • Intro Updated Nov 29, 2006

• Oct 27, 2010 at 8:27 PM

http://www.windhorsetour.com/ provides free visit mode service to clients intend to visit Jiuzhaigou, you just need to tell us everything you need among these service for your jizuhaigou tour and we will take care of rest things!

• Sep 2, 2010 at 7:04 AM

You mentioned about the Tibetian medicine for high altitude---- Hong jing Tian.. is it good?

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2007 at 7:08 PM

this is not a place i think many in the west have heard of - sp thanks for enlightening us

• Sep 2, 2007 at 1:23 AM

Hi imstress, may i know how much hong jing tian cost for a bottle. thx

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2007 at 12:42 AM

Thanks for the Birthday greetings Jen...Wow what a magical place this is, wonderful waterfalls and a fairy lake Pete xx

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2007 at 9:24 AM

I was in Jiuzhaihou late May 2006. I was very crowded at that time. I have some of the same pictures as you but have not posted them yet.

• Museeuw's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2007 at 5:33 AM

Hi. Am really jealous of you. Jiuzhaigou was already on my Wish list, but now it moved to my Dreamwish list. :-) Am planning to go in the next two or three years though.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2007 at 5:59 PM

Fantastic nature that I enjoyed some in Philippines as well. Best of luck.

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 12:24 AM

i just love those waterfalls!!!!!!

• aukahkay's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 2:18 AM

Good that you enjoyed Jiuzhaigou at the best time of the year. It brings back wonderful memories of a wonderful trip. I also stayed at the Jiuzhaigou Paradise Hotel.

Badges & Stats in Jiuzhaigou

Have you been to Jiuzhaigou?

Latest Activity in Jiuzhaigou