Milford Sound Transportation Tips by imstress Top 5 Page for this destination
Milford Sound Transportation: 16 reviews and 30 photos
The Red Boat Cruises is one of the Milford Sound Cruise operator.
The Lady Bowen, Pride of Milford, Spirit of Milford, Lady of the Sounds are the vessels used by Red Boats Cruises.
Complimentary tea & coffee are served on board.
To avoid the crowds, go for the earliest cruise since they are also slightly cheaper.
For more information pls refer to their website at www.redboats.co.nz
The timing and prices are as follows:
0900 NZ $50
1000 NZ $50
*1030 NZ $79
1100 NZ $55
1200 NZ $55
*1225 NZ $79
1330 NZ $70
1500 NZ $55
*1500 NZ $79
* with underwater observatory
Phone: (03) 441 1137
Mitrepeak is the only cruise that venture out into the Tasman Sea and out to the St Annes Point Lighthouse.
For more information, pls refer to the website at www.mitrepeak.com.
To avoid crowds, go for the earlier cruise and they are slightly cheaper too.
The prices of the cruise is as follows:
0855 - $51
0955 - $59
1125 - $59
1220 - $63
1350 - $63
1445 - $55
1630 - $55
Phone: (03) 249 8110
Real Journeys has lots of big vessels. The earliest and the latest cruise is slightly cheaper and less crowded. The peak is at 1pm where many coaches from Queenstown arrive and there is a big demand for cruises at this time.
For more information, pls refer to their website at www.realjourneys.co.nz.
Phone: (03) 4427500
We chose Cruising Milford Sound because this is the cheapest cruise and they offer complimentary coffee & tea and each of us were given a muffin when we board the cruise.
That was our morning tea break and lasted till we had our packed sandwhiches for lunch.
We took Milford Adventurer for our 90 mins cruise.
Below is the prices of the cruise during Dec 05 (summer).
Pls refer to www.cruisingms.co.nz for more information.
Phone: (03) 249 7735
More Reviews (17)
imstress' Related Pages
Milford Sound Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Silent Water Magic"
- "Milford Track Nov 29-Dec 3 2006"
- "Milford Sound -Glimpse of the Fiorland"
- "Milford Sound"
- "Milford Sound"
- "Some really beautiful waterfalls..."
- "The Sound of Nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milford Sound
- Hotels in Milford Sound
- Transportation in Milford Sound
- Nightlife in Milford Sound
- Restaurants in Milford Sound
- Warnings and Dangers in Milford Sound
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milford Sound
- 21 Reviews
- 87 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Milford Sound?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milford Sound
- Posted in Travel Iceland Forum "Diesel vs Petrol, Car Rental,..."
- Commented on one of Alphons's Milford Sound travel pages
- Wrote a Review Lupins at Cascade Creek in Milford Sound Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lupins at Cascade Creek"
- updated a Milford Sound Travel Page "Milford Sound -Glimpse of the Fiorland"
Photos in Milford SoundSee All Photos (87)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 296 reviews, 690 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 52 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 78 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 42 reviews, 163 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 30 reviews, 160 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 32 reviews, 156 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos