"Experience Esperance" Top 5 Page for this destination Esperance by imstress
Esperance Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 224 photos
The purpose of our trip is to visit Esperance & Albany.
Esperance is located in the far south of Western Australia. We had to drive many hours in order to get there. There is a faster way which if by flight. However, we choose to drive and enroute to Hyden to visit the Wave Rock. The hours of travelling is really worth it!
Esperance is a treasure! You must explore the National Parks and see some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. If you love the sun sand sea, surfing, sailing, sunbathing and sandboarding, this is THE place to be.
Esperance is blessed with 4 National Parks - Cape Arid, Cape Le Grand, Stokes Inlet, Peack Charles. You could take a cruise around the Recherche Archipelago. You will be able to see the wildlife like seals, sealions, dolphins in their natural habitat.
Awesome National Park not to be missed!
Cape Le Grand is the best known and the most easily accessible National Park in Esperance. Located 56 kms east of Esperance, Cape Le Grand has an awesome coastal walks, island scenery, wildflowers, rugged coastal headlands and some of the best beaches in the world.
Frenchman's Peak, Lucky Bay, Thistle Cove, Hellfire Bay, Whistling Rock and Rossiter Bay are the beaches you must pay a visit. Each beaches has its own character.
You will have to take the Great Ocean Drive and experience what the beautiful town has to offer. It is a 38kms drive which include attractions such as Rotary Lookout, Australia's First Wind Farm, Twlight Beach, Observatory Point and Pink Lake.
The All Seasons Esplanade Apartments is a beachfront property just opposite the Yacht Club. It is a short stroll to town... more travel advice
The Tanker Jetty in Esperance is located on the town foreshore. The jetty extends out into Esperance Bay from the point... more travel advice
imstress' Related Pages
Esperance Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Western Australia's Secret South."
- "Experience Esperance"
- "Esperance - Way Downunder"
- "Esperance Day 5"
- "A long time coming"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esperance
- Hotels in Esperance
- Transportation in Esperance
- Restaurants in Esperance
- Shopping in Esperance
- Warnings and Dangers in Esperance
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Esperance
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Esperance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esperance
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 296 reviews, 690 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 52 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 78 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 42 reviews, 163 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 30 reviews, 160 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 32 reviews, 156 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos