"P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!" Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket by imstress
Phuket Travel Guide: 3,224 reviews and 9,333 photos
On 31 May2007, we woke up early as our flight departs at 7am at the Budget Terminal for our Tiger Airways Flight. We managed to book our tickets online about two months back. The return trip including taxes cost S$150. This started our 4 nights Phuket trip.
Other than Patong Beach, you should travel to other beaches in Phuket. Kamala, Surin, Laem Singh, Karon and Kata Beaches are very beautiful and less crowded and not so touristy.
You may like to view the sunset from Patong Beach, Kata View Point and the best place is at Promthep cape which have an unblocked view of the sea.
We drove our rented car up to Promthep cape. Do get there slightly before the sunset and the best view is just before the sun is setting. The view from Promthep is breathaking. It is cooling just before the sunset, so you may like to sit by the restaurant and have a drink or dinner.
Island hopping is the best way to see and explore some of Phuket’s beautiful islands. You will find lots of huge rock formations, stalactites and stalagmites.
We chose a day trip to Phi Phi and Khai Island. Along the way, we will be given time to swim, snorkel and canoe.
The rate for smaller speed boats cost THB1,200 per person. We did not opt for the bigger boats as they are packed with about 200 people and they don’t land on Maya Beach.
It was fun canoeing at the Monkey Beach. We were given half an hour to paddle around the island. We have to put on our life jacket even though the water is calm. In case we capsized, we can still thread under water or swim back to shore.
The Phi Phi View Point has an excellent view of the Ao Ton Sai and Ao Lo Dalam Bay.
We had one of our meals at the Food Haven in Jungceylon. They sell food from all part of Thailand. First, you need to... more travel advice
I brought two of my dress and a blouse from SINO Phuket. As Jungceylon is newly opened, the business here is slow. So... more travel advice
imstress' Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "James Bond Island"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 52 Reviews
- 257 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 296 reviews, 690 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 52 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 78 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 42 reviews, 163 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 30 reviews, 160 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 32 reviews, 156 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos