"Kluang - Toast of the town" Top 5 Page for this destination Keluang by imstress
Keluang Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 84 photos
We chance upon Kluang Town on our way back from Melaka VT Meet.
It was bkoon who brought us to this hidden place for the best coffee I have ever tasted.
Kluang KTM Train Station is still in operation and there are a few train plying to Singapore and other parts of Malaysia. You may check out the departure timing before purchasing your tickets at the counter.
Kluang has a shop which is famous for its coffee and toast.
Our main purpose is to taste the best coffee and drove about 20kms from the toll plaza in search of this rail way station.
There is something special about their kaya toast. They uses those buns which are just like hamburgers. You could chose the plain ones on the healthier whole meal bread. You could order soft boil eggs to go with the toast.
This shop is so popular and it was featured in a tourism magazine with an article "Toast of the town". It is patronise by all races and people of all ages.
Stop by for your coffee break at Kluang.
This shop is so popular and it was featured in a tourism magazine with an article "Toast of the town". This place is... more travel advice
The shop serves 3 different types of toasts: Round Burger Toasts (plain), Round Burger Wholemeal Toasts and Rectangular... more travel advice
imstress' Related Pages
Keluang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I WENT TO KLUANG FOR THE COFFEE"
- "Kluang - Toast of the town"
- "Toast of the Town"
- "The Relaxed Town of Keluang"
- "Kelung / Kluang Malaysia"
- "Bikes & Vespas In Kluang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keluang
- Hotels in Keluang
- Transportation in Keluang
- Restaurants in Keluang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keluang
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Keluang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keluang
Photos in KeluangSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 296 reviews, 690 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Concelho de Macau Intro, 62 reviews, 288 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phuket Intro, 52 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 78 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Asia Intro, 42 reviews, 163 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 30 reviews, 160 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jiuzhaigou Intro, 32 reviews, 156 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sichuan Sheng Intro, 29 reviews, 142 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 30 reviews, 133 photos