Travnik Things to Do Tips by travelbug102
Travnik Things to Do: 17 reviews and 27 photos
Take a stroll alongside the Plava Voda. There is ample outdoor seating at the cafes and restuarants and a few vendors selling souvenirs.
From the fortress, you can get a good lay of the land and of the city.
A great place to view the city's minarets or the imposing mountains nearby. When I visited there was an enthusiastic student working at the entrance of the fortress who gave me a 10 minute history lesson for 5KM. Sadly, I didn't take notes and can't remember much.
Directions: Fortress is visible from the center of town and is easily walkable but it can be difficult to get a map. Try asking at the tourism association (at Bosanska 75) or ask a local.
Regretfully, I did not go inside this mosque and have little information about it. There's little in the way of tourism info in Travnik.
Directions: In the center of town, not too hard to find.
More Reviews (5)
travelbug102's Related Pages
Travnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Vezier's Town"
- "Travnik : A Pleasant Day-out from Sarajevo"
- "Travnik - Cultural powerhouse of Central Bosnia"
- "Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- "my little Travnik page"
- "A real foreigners view of Bosnia and Croatia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Travnik
- Hotels in Travnik
- Transportation in Travnik
- Restaurants in Travnik
- Shopping in Travnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Travnik
- See All...
Explore the World
- Grandyle Village Hotels
- Irinjalakuda Hotels
- Kilrush Hotels
- Lajas Hotels
- New Ross
- Bowling Green
- Nockamixon State Park
Badges & Stats in Travnik
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Travnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Travnik
Photos in TravnikSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Sarajevo Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slovenia Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Mostar Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Umbria 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stanjel Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Kobarid 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Travnik Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Pocitelj Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos