"Rønne - Capital of Bornholm" Rønne by MikeAtSea
Rønne Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 38 photos
Bronze Age Viking relics, curious round churches, inviting beaches, pleasing seaside villages, delicate blown glass and delicious smoked fish are each part of the charm of this idyllic isle off the coast of Sweden. Once an independent nation, this Danish island has been controlled at various times by Sweden, the Hanseatic League city of Lübeck and, most recently, Germany during WWII. Enjoy a swim in the Baltic, if you are brave or explore some of the island’s 130 or so miles of pathways by bike or on foot.
Rønne can be easily explored on foot - its charming old town with typical Bornholm houses and many street cafes and restaurants invite to relax and explore.
Even though Denmark is part of the European Union the country chose not to be part of the Euro monetary Union. Therefor... more travel advice
One of the larger old buildings in the old town centre is the beautiful mail post office. It is a large brick building... more travel advice
MikeAtSea's Related Pages
Rønne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rønne - Capital of Bornholm"
- "Gateway to Bornholm"
- "RONNE BORNHOLM ISLAND DENMARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rønne
- Hotels in Rønne
- Transportation in Rønne
- Nightlife in Rønne
- Restaurants in Rønne
- Shopping in Rønne
- Warnings and Dangers in Rønne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rønne
- 13 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Rønne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rønne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 80 reviews, 162 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 82 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durban Intro, 67 reviews, 77 photos
- Sydney Intro, 57 reviews, 71 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 29 reviews, 94 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of KwaZulu-Natal Intro, 49 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lesotho Intro, 31 reviews, 82 photos
- Moscow Intro, 29 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador da Bahia Intro, 34 reviews, 72 photos