"A Walk in Ancient Corinth" Top 5 Page for this destination Ancient Corinth by hquittner
Ancient Corinth Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 163 photos
Ancient Corinth is situated 6 km south of the present city. The present city id not far from the Corinth Canal which was built from 1883-93 through the isthmus. The canal is 75 feet wide.
In the southeast edge of the Agora is the Fountain of Peirene whicich is near the stadium as well as the Temple of... more travel advice
One has to cross the Corinth Canal The long stretch was formerly an important waterway but most modern ships do not... more travel advice
hquittner's Related Pages
Ancient Corinth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Apostle Paul walked"
- "once upon a time an important city"
- "On the Way to Ancient Corinth"
- "A Walk in Ancient Corinth"
- "A Day Trip to Ancient Corinth from Athens"
- "Corinth Canal"
- "Sharrie's Ancient Corinth Cityscapes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ancient Corinth
- Hotels in Ancient Corinth
- Transportation in Ancient Corinth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ancient Corinth
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Ancient Corinth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ancient Corinth
Photos in Ancient CorinthSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos