Chartres Hotel Tips by hquittner Top 5 Page for this destination
Chartres Hotels: 957 reviews and 5 photos
The Grand Monarque from Pl. des Epars
The hotel is well situated for seeing all of Chartres (including the cathedral), and is appropriately appointed for its 3* designation with the fixtures that we expect from the European members of the GW group (which we always use except when we want the Logis de France flavor and experience). We have not dined here, only le petit dejeuner.
Unique Qualities: We have stayed here on 2 occasions and found the spacious lobby to be reminiscent of the relaxation of hotels of the past. We would stay here again.
Address: 22 Place Des Epars Chartres F, 28000 Chartres
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: On the main road into town.
More Reviews (31)
- See All A 12 & 13 C Outdoor Museum of...
- See All The Encounter of the 3 Living & the 3...
- See All Meslay-le-Grenet: The Old Wooden Church
- Near the Cathedral
hquittner's Related Pages
Chartres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Piece of the Medieval World"
- "Chartres' Cathedral"
- "Our Lady of Chartres"
- "Chartres Cathedral"
- "The Town in the Shadow"
- "Come for the Cathedral - Stay for the Town."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chartres
- Hotels in Chartres
- Transportation in Chartres
- Nightlife in Chartres
- Restaurants in Chartres
- Shopping in Chartres
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hotel Westport
- Riverwood Downs
- Haddon Hall Hotel
- Hotel Irina
- Hotelli Ville
- Sofitel Roma
- Villa Amore
- Silken Amara Plaza Hotel
- Hutton Hotel
- Hotel Acropolis View
- Sleep Inn Staunton
- Desert Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth
Badges & Stats in Chartres
- 32 Reviews
- 159 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Chartres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chartres
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Where is VT email?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A 12 & 13 C Outdoor Museum of Sculpture."
- Wrote a Review A 12 & 13 C Outdoor Museum of Sculpture. in Chartres Things to Do
- updated a Chartres Travelogue "A Tour of the Portal Statues (Part 2)"
- Commented on one of Beausoleil's Chartres travel pages
Photos in ChartresSee All Photos (159)
Read real reviews about Chartres Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos