"We Made Only a Brief Stop" Douarnenez by hquittner
Douarnenez Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 20 photos
This is a busy small port city(pop. 18K). It was on our path from Locronan to the westernmost tip of Brittany where it fronts the Atlantic Ocean. We were on the D7 and stopped briefly to see the port and the narrow streets leading away. We also stopped in the southern district of town called Ploare where we looked at a fine Renaissance church with an 180 ft. tall steeple.
- Pros:A Port for Port Lovers, a Church for Church Lovers
- Cons:Nothing Much
- In a nutshell:An Enroute Stop
hquittner's Related Pages
Douarnenez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We Made Only a Brief Stop"
- "A quiet seaside town"
- "Page in Stand by"
- "Quiet but pretty"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Douarnenez
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Douarnenez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Douarnenez
Photos in DouarnenezSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos
Latest Douarnenez hotel reviews
- Pv Residence Douarnenez
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 10, 2013