"An Abbey Off the Beaten Path" Hambye by hquittner
Hambye Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 13 photos
We went out of our way to visit Hambye Abbey driving between Coutances and St.-Lo, but did not realize that it was considered like a museum of the French government and was closed on Tuesday, the day we came by. We could however take pictures from the distance
- Pros:Ruins in a pretty setting
- Cons:Remember to check the days it is closed
- In a nutshell:No comment
hquittner's Related Pages
Hambye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Is this France or are we in England?"
- "An Abbey Off the Beaten Path"
- "Ruins of the abbey"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hambye
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Hambye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hambye
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos