"A Cliff-Side Dordogne River Town" Top 5 Page for this destination La Roque-Gageac by hquittner
La Roque-Gageac Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 74 photos
Only 8 km from Sarlat, we drove through La Roque-Gageac but did not stop because we could not find a parking spot and because we were not interested in a touristy small cliff-side town, since we were on our way to a different river view at Domme.
- Pros:A Base for Using a Canoe or a Kayak
- Cons:Too Crowded and Too Touristy
- In a nutshell:A Way to Get On the River
While we were photographing La Roque from its west, immediately below us in the river appeared a launch taking... more travel advice
hquittner's Related Pages
La Roque-Gageac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village stretched along the Dordogne"
- "And a big rock at that"
- "La Roque Gageac"
- "One of the Most Beautiful Villages Imaginable"
- "A Cliff-Side Dordogne River Town"
- "Climb into La Roque-Gageac"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Roque-Gageac
- Hotels in La Roque-Gageac
- Transportation in La Roque-Gageac
- Restaurants in La Roque-Gageac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Roque-Gageac
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to La Roque-Gageac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Roque-Gageac
Photos in La Roque-GageacSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos