Le Mans Sports & Outdoors Tips by hquittner Top 5 Page for this destination
Le Mans Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Le Mans is famous for its 24-hr motor road races. There is also a track for motorcycles and within the precinct is a horserace track. I cannot drive and take pictures at the same time and so there is no illustration. Most of the circuit is typical well paved country roads except for two very abrupt right angle bends and a hairpin turn near the stands (which we did not drive).It progresses by D139, 140 & 138. We did this early one morning in May (one month before the annual event) ostensibly to interest our 10 yr old grandson, but it was too early and he dozed off. He also showed no desire to explore "those old cars" or even look at the grandstand. (A decade later he is still moaning over the lost opportunity, I should have MADE him look). So, I have driven Le Mans (but not the Bugatti circuit).
More Reviews (14)
hquittner's Related Pages
Le Mans Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A City with an Old Cathedral & a 24-hr Motor Race"
- "Le Mans - Home of motor racing and Plantagenets."
- "Le Mans : city of the past and of the future"
- "Le Mans a lot more than racing"
- "Rob47's new Le Mans Page"
- "JJ_TVR's new Le Mans Page"
- "sls_2001's new VersaillesPage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Le Mans
- Hotels in Le Mans
- Transportation in Le Mans
- Nightlife in Le Mans
- Restaurants in Le Mans
- Shopping in Le Mans
- Warnings and Dangers in Le Mans
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Mans
- 15 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Le Mans?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Mans
Photos in Le MansSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos