"Another Brittany Cathedral Town" Tréguier by hquittner
Tréguier Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 134 photos
To continue our tour of Brittany we headed Northeast (from Locronan). Since we ar avid chrch hoppers we reluctantly bypassed St.-Pol-de-Leon and headed to Treguier (pop. 3.7K) as a day stop as we went east along the north coast. (Besides these two there are 3 other designated cathedrals in Brittany; we had already visited Nantes and Quimper and were headed to Dol de Bretagne).
- Pros:A small town with a large cathedral.
- Cons:A small town
- In a nutshell:A break from the nearby pursuits of the coast.
The information that the church provided states that the once magnificent stained glass of the windows was all destryed... more travel advice
Before we visited Brittany , we were only vaguely aware of the Pardons through paintings of Gaugin and the Pont Aven... more travel advice
hquittner's Related Pages
Tréguier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Tugdual's town!"
- "WELCOME TO MY TRéGUIER PAGE......:-)"
- "Another Brittany Cathedral Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tréguier
- Hotels in Tréguier
- Restaurants in Tréguier
- Shopping in Tréguier
- Warnings and Dangers in Tréguier
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tréguier
- 10 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Tréguier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tréguier
Photos in TréguierSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 226 reviews, 938 photos, 5 travelogues
- Autun Intro, 17 reviews, 356 photos, 2 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 45 reviews, 207 photos, 4 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 34 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chartres Intro, 32 reviews, 159 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyon Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos
- Carcassonne Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toulouse Intro, 31 reviews, 138 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 34 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arles Intro, 33 reviews, 121 photos