"Kutch - Bhuj" Bhuj by dkphabiyani
Bhuj Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 107 photos
This picture was taken in 1998 at Pureshwar Temple near Bhuj with some friends. Bhuj is the great city which was a Kingdom of Maharao in ancient time. Bhuj is an idle location from where you can access the main places of Kutch. Actually, there is no place in the name of Kutch and Bhuj itself is the district which is known as Kutch.
- Pros:The cool place
- Cons:No good roads and some cities are still undeveloped
dkphabiyani's Related Pages
Bhuj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bhuj & The Rann of Khachchh"
- "The Rann of Kutch ( Bhuj) - The White Desert!"
- "Bhuj Kutch"
- "Kutch - Bhuj"
- "ANJAR Earthquake relief"
- "WHERE EARTHQUAKES GIVES LESSONS OF HOLLYNESS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bhuj
- Hotels in Bhuj
- Transportation in Bhuj
- Restaurants in Bhuj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bhuj
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bhuj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bhuj
Top 10 Pages
- Udaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Junagadh Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Dubai Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Ahmadabad Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Matheran Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lonavale Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Pune Intro, 4 reviews
- Somnath Intro, 1 review, 3 photos