"A good year" Kabelvåg by blackmamba
Kabelvåg Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 14 photos
For over 1000 years a go, king Øysten com to Lofoten, he is the man behind Storvågar and all the export of stockfish.
Our last 3 kings have also been here and sign ther names.
So if you are comming to Lofoten you have to go down to Kabelvåg and not drive by.
Storvågar is also near by Kabelvåg, it's a good road to walk on from Kabelvåg, not to far, Storvågar hav a art gallery, restaurant, a place to sleep, museum and aquerium, one with seal and one with fish.
blackmamba's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Kabelvåg
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kabelvåg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kabelvåg
Top 10 Pages
- Glasgow Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- York Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sulitjelma Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Ramberg Intro, 11 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lofoten Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Reine Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue