"Norway: The fjords land" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway by Cristian_Uluru

Norway Travel Guide: 10,565 reviews and 30,050 photos

Norway is one of the nice countries I've visited. There are so many things to see and to do that you need a month to see everything. I spend in this country about 2 weeks and half and I saw it well.
There are some must that a tourist should be see. One of these are: the wonderful town of Bergen, the fantastic Geirangerfjorden, the great Oslo, the marvel Trondheim with his fantastic cathedral, the Lofoten Island (the Paradise on earth), fantastic glaciers and much more.
In Norway you never ger bore and everywhere you can meet fantastic people, to have great sports and to eat excellent food (the fish is fantastic!!! :D).

But a trip in Norway offers a couple of cons: if you drive a car you must pay attention because the speed limit is very low (70 Km/h) and everything is very expensive!!! But these cons are compensated by the fantastic landscape and fjords!!!!

Norway is a country to discover!!!!

Enjoy your journey in this fantastic country!!!

Norway is a very big country with an area of 324,220 Square Kilometers and approximately 4,5 million inhabitants. Over 500 sq km (193 sq mi) of Norway lies north of the Arctic Circle, but the country's western coast usually remains ice free year-round thanks to the warm waters of the Gulf Stream. The Kingdom Of Norway border on Sweden, Finland, Russia and Atlantic Ocean. It is a constitutional monarchy with King Harald Y as head of state.

Norway offers its best and brightest from May to September, and at its worst between November and March when average temperatures are below freezing. In the coastal Norway the warm Gulf Stream there can push the mercury just above zero in winter and into the low 20°Cs in summer. In midsummer the north sees no night and even southern Norway has daylight from 04:00 to 23:00. On the other hand, most days in winter are at best comparable to twilight.

More information about Tonsberg see my Tonsberg page.

More information about Oslo see my Oslo page.

More information about Drammen see my Drammen page.

More information about Dalen see my Dalen page.

More information about Stavanger see my Stavanger page.

More information about Bergen see my Bergen page.

More information about the Sogn og Fjordane Region see my Sogn og Fjordane.

More information about Geiranger and Geirangerfjord see my Geiranger page.

More informationabout Alesund see my Alesund page.

More information about Trondheim on my Trondheim page.

More information about Tromso on my Tromso page.

More information about the Troms Region on my Troms Region page.

More information about the Finnmark Region on my Finnmark Region page.

More information about Hammerfest see my Hammerfest page.

More information on NordKapp on my NordKapp page.

More information on Karasjok on my Karasjok page.

More information on Lofoten on my Lofoten page.

• Pros:Great landscapes!
  • Cons:Very expensive!
  • In a nutshell:One time in the life you must see it!!!
  • Last visit to Norway: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 29, 2006

• Pomocub's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Great page. Norway is definitely on my bucket list. It looks like such a beautiful country.

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2011 at 6:59 AM

My auntie married my uncle Thor and they live in Norway. :)

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM

This page is spectacular Cristian. The landscapes are stunning. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful place.

• lbhspatriot's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Great Page!! Very helpful! I am planning a summer trip to Norway and this will make it soo much easier!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2009 at 3:56 AM

Fine tips and photos from your visit to Norway! Next year I hope to fit in a trip to Oslo, at least, but hopefully also a bit more of the country like some of the fiords.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2008 at 5:04 AM

Cristian, fantastic page with brilliant photos and helpful overview about Norway. Unfortunately up to now I have only been to Oslo and the surrounding region, but I would love to explore more of this amazing country. Have a lovely weekend.

• Jan 15, 2008 at 10:21 AM

wonderfull picture! Nikos

• Nov 15, 2007 at 2:28 AM

That's nice! Where would you like tio go??

• Kinia's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2006 at 6:07 AM

great page about Norway :) really cool :)

• kiiminki's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2006 at 3:59 PM

This is amazing work! Lots of beautiful pictures, and good information... I'm glad you liked Norway. To bad you didn't make it to Kirkenes;)

Cristian_Uluru

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”

Badges & Stats in Norway