"Norway: The fjords land" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway by Cristian_Uluru
Norway Travel Guide: 10,601 reviews and 30,080 photos
Norway is one of the nice countries I've visited. There are so many things to see and to do that you need a month to see everything. I spend in this country about 2 weeks and half and I saw it well.
There are some must that a tourist should be see. One of these are: the wonderful town of Bergen, the fantastic Geirangerfjorden, the great Oslo, the marvel Trondheim with his fantastic cathedral, the Lofoten Island (the Paradise on earth), fantastic glaciers and much more.
In Norway you never ger bore and everywhere you can meet fantastic people, to have great sports and to eat excellent food (the fish is fantastic!!! :D).
But a trip in Norway offers a couple of cons: if you drive a car you must pay attention because the speed limit is very low (70 Km/h) and everything is very expensive!!! But these cons are compensated by the fantastic landscape and fjords!!!!
Norway is a country to discover!!!!
Enjoy your journey in this fantastic country!!!
Norway is a very big country with an area of 324,220 Square Kilometers and approximately 4,5 million inhabitants. Over 500 sq km (193 sq mi) of Norway lies north of the Arctic Circle, but the country's western coast usually remains ice free year-round thanks to the warm waters of the Gulf Stream. The Kingdom Of Norway border on Sweden, Finland, Russia and Atlantic Ocean. It is a constitutional monarchy with King Harald Y as head of state.
Norway offers its best and brightest from May to September, and at its worst between November and March when average temperatures are below freezing. In the coastal Norway the warm Gulf Stream there can push the mercury just above zero in winter and into the low 20°Cs in summer. In midsummer the north sees no night and even southern Norway has daylight from 04:00 to 23:00. On the other hand, most days in winter are at best comparable to twilight.
More information about Tonsberg see my Tonsberg page.
More information about Oslo see my Oslo page.
More information about Drammen see my Drammen page.
More information about Dalen see my Dalen page.
More information about Stavanger see my Stavanger page.
More information about Bergen see my Bergen page.
More information about the Sogn og Fjordane Region see my Sogn og Fjordane.
More information about Geiranger and Geirangerfjord see my Geiranger page.
More informationabout Alesund see my Alesund page.
More information about Trondheim on my Trondheim page.
More information about Tromso on my Tromso page.
More information about the Troms Region on my Troms Region page.
More information about the Finnmark Region on my Finnmark Region page.
More information about Hammerfest see my Hammerfest page.
More information on NordKapp on my NordKapp page.
More information on Karasjok on my Karasjok page.
More information on Lofoten on my Lofoten page.
- Pros:Great landscapes!
- Cons:Very expensive!
- In a nutshell:One time in the life you must see it!!!
Just one hundred Km from Tromso you can see the wonderful Balsfjorden. Following the E8 you can see wonderful landscape.... more travel advice
The town of Setermoen has got a nice church built between 1825 and 1829. The bell of the church was built in 1698. more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Norway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norway: The fjords land"
- "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- "Saagar's Norway pages"
- "Beautiful Norway!"
- "Trip to Urnes and Bergen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norway
- Hotels in Norway
- Transportation in Norway
- Nightlife in Norway
- Restaurants in Norway
- Shopping in Norway
- Warnings and Dangers in Norway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norway
- 443 Reviews
- 1,116 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (89)
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norway
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues