Dinant Restaurant Tips by Cristian_Uluru Top 5 Page for this destination
Dinant Restaurants: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Restaurant La Citadelle
Restaurant La Citadelle is the perfect place if you want to taste the local sweet: couque. It is a biscuit with a honey-sweetened flavor that is impressed with a carved wooden mold before baking.
In the restaurant is also possible to have supper and dinner.
Address: Rue Grande
Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (13)
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Dinant Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the neighbourhood of the born place of the Saxo"
- "Dinant, river Meuse-town with an amazing setting"
- "Dinant: a wonderful Belgian gem"
- "DINANT - SAX AND THE CITY"
- "Beautiful city on La Meuse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinant
- Hotels in Dinant
- Transportation in Dinant
- Restaurants in Dinant
- Shopping in Dinant
- Warnings and Dangers in Dinant
- See All...
Explore the World
- Rwanda Hotels
- New Mexico
- Louisville Hotels
- Olongapo City
- St. Croix
- Antelope Island Hotels
- Balangoda Hotels
- Dar es Salaam
Badges & Stats in Dinant
- 14 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Dinant?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinant
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues