"What a wonderful Geysir!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Geysir by Cristian_Uluru
Geysir Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 266 photos
One of the most famous attractions of Iceland, Geysir is a must for people who wants to visit Iceland.
The Big Gaysir start spurting in 14th century and it end at the begining of 20th century, but then people start ti put inside them soap and so it start again to spurt splashes 60 meters high.
The eruptions happen when the water starting to boil inside the ground but this water is block from cold water on the surface and so it explode to the air everything there is on it.
Big Geysir is biggest Geysir of iceland. It erupte many times during the day, but not in exactly time, so you must very... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Geysir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geysir and Surroundings"
- "The ORIGINAL Geysir"
- "What a wonderful Geysir!!!"
- "Shooting From The Ground !"
- "GEYSIRS EVERYWHERE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geysir
- Hotels in Geysir
- Transportation in Geysir
- Restaurants in Geysir
- Shopping in Geysir
- Warnings and Dangers in Geysir
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Geysir
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Geysir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geysir
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues