"Stuttgart: a great nice town" Stuttgart by Cristian_Uluru
Stuttgart Travel Guide: 622 reviews and 1,641 photos
I stopped in stuttgart only few hour and I'd like to come back again to discover more of this town.
Stuttgart is a modern town, most of the buildings of the downtown were rebuilt after the Second War World but in some part you can see some jewels.
The heart of the town is Schlossplatz: when I was there there was festival to celebrate the Olympic Games and local gastronomic specialties.
Enjoy your visit!!!
Konigstrasse is the shopping mile of Stuttgart. Along this street you can find department stores, special shops, cafés... more travel advice
Altes Schloss is the old castle of Stuttgart and it was built in the 10th century. Among 1553 and 1578 the castle was... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Stuttgart Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pure Horsepower"
- "Opera and Protest in Stuttgart"
- "Sweet home"
- "Our New Home GERMANY"
- "Between Woods and Vineyards"
- "Stuttgart Capital of the Swabians"
- "BUSY STUTTGART"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stuttgart
- Hotels in Stuttgart
- Transportation in Stuttgart
- Nightlife in Stuttgart
- Restaurants in Stuttgart
- Shopping in Stuttgart
- Warnings and Dangers in Stuttgart
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stuttgart
- 9 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Stuttgart?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stuttgart
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues