"The fantastic capital of Norway" Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo by Cristian_Uluru

Oslo Travel Guide: 2,985 reviews and 7,245 photos

Oslo is the fantastic capital of Norway and it is situated at the head of Oslo Fjord surrounded by forested ridges. In Oslo there are many sights of interest such as museums, parks, urban districts with listed buildings and many shops!!!! In Oslo you can find many good restaurants and pubs where to taste great food and meet new friends!! Olso is also the sporting capital: here you can find the great Ski Jump built in the beginning of 1900.

Oslo is the perfect place where to spend a nice weekend and to discover Norway.

Enjoy your trip in Oslo!!!

• Last visit to Oslo: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 18, 2005

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Nice insights on Oslo = I only visited Stavager = If Norway wasn't so expensive I might consider it a travel destination!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Nice OTBP Oslo tips...I wonder how many eternal flames there are in the WORLD? I've seen maybe 5 of them? Norman :)

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2009 at 5:40 AM

Thanks for nice Oslo Page . I hope see you here .

• Mar 28, 2008 at 1:53 PM

Nice page! Long time to see u! Hope that u doing well

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Excellent 5 star tips and great pics. Went to the Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde so I particularly liked seeing the Olso one-Mike in that forgotten, very historic, suburb of London called "Barking Town".

• wadekorzan's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 3:21 AM

Really enjoyed looking at your Oslo tips, I'll be sure to use them when I go next to Norway!

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 6:19 AM

Great Oslo page. I was in Oslo two years ago and saw many of the things you have listed. I did not get to the Viking Ship Museum and enjoyed seeing your pictures of it.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2006 at 4:34 PM

great tips, I will put them to use on September!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2006 at 3:03 PM

Quality pages, thanks for sharing

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2006 at 2:59 PM

The place looks so much different without the snow, I bet it was a lot warmer too than when I was there??? (Dec)

Cristian_Uluru

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.”

Badges & Stats in Oslo