"Pajala: a nice town on the Finland border" Pajala by Cristian_Uluru
Pajala Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 12 photos
Pajala is the first town that you meet when you enter in Sweden from the Finnish town of Kolari.
Pajala is a smal town very interesting and and perfecr place where to stop to have a break along the journey.
What to see in Pajala?
You can see the lies in the Kengis foundry, the oldest iron factory in Norbbotten, built in 1646. and the house of Lars Levi Laestadius,the founder of the religious movement Laestadianism.
Enjoy your visit in Pajala
12 km norht of the Arctic Circle, along route 382, you can see the fantastic Jockfal waterfall. This is a great place... more travel advice
Lars Levi Laestadius was the founder of the religious movement Laestadianism. He was vicar in Pajala from 1849 to 1861,... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Pajala Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pajala
- Transportation in Pajala
- Warnings and Dangers in Pajala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pajala
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Pajala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pajala
Photos in PajalaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues