"A Medieval Fortress" Top 5 Page for this destination Monteriggioni by Cristian_Uluru
Monteriggioni Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 115 photos
The nice village of Monteriggione is located on a hill and you can recognize it from its walls. The town is one of the best example of fortress with wall in Tuscany.
Enjoy your visit!!
This church located in Piazza Roma, was built in the 13th century. It has Romanesque-gothic features and is composed of... more travel advice
The town of Monteriggioni is very simple: there is a main road that connected the two gateways of the wall: Porta Romea... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Monteriggioni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castle - under siege"
- "A Medieval Fortress"
- "A Walled City . . . with 14 towers"
- "Monteriggioni - Small is beautiful"
- "What's all the fuss about?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monteriggioni
- Hotels in Monteriggioni
- Restaurants in Monteriggioni
- Warnings and Dangers in Monteriggioni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monteriggioni
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Monteriggioni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monteriggioni
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues