"Pavia: a small town with many surprises" Pavia by Cristian_Uluru
Pavia Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 199 photos
In the town you can see the Cathedral, the Medieval towers, the Church of San Michele and the University (founded in 1361).
Just 8 Km you can see the wonderful monastery complex of the Certosa di Pavia.
Enjoy your visit!!
The Certosa di Pavia is one of the most important monastery complex of Lombardy. It is located about 8 Km north of the... more travel advice
This church was built in 1132 with a Romanesque architecture. Inside the churhc there are the relics of Saint Augustine.... more travel advice
Cristian_Uluru's Related Pages
Pavia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pavia: a small town with many surprises"
- "'City of a hundred towers'..."
- "Pavia - my home for 2005"
- "An ancient city"
- "Day Trip to Pavia."
- "A city across a River"
- "Some good reasons to visit "Oltrepò Pavese" area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pavia
- Transportation in Pavia
- Restaurants in Pavia
- Shopping in Pavia
- Warnings and Dangers in Pavia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pavia
- 12 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Pavia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pavia
Photos in PaviaSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Intro, 258 reviews, 758 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pompeii Intro, 114 reviews, 472 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 120 reviews, 341 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 157 reviews, 172 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 80 reviews, 188 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamberg Intro, 42 reviews, 194 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oslo Intro, 69 reviews, 145 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Würzburg Intro, 37 reviews, 142 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Innsbruck Intro, 38 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petra Intro, 58 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues